I’m are currently accepting Young Adult, Non-Fiction or Adult books for review. You can send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am accept print ARCs, finished copies, self-published books and e-books. If the book is a part of a series, then I may need the previous books.
I am are not accepting audiobooks, indie press books, or interactive media books at this time.
I am accept Young Adult, Non-Fiction and Adult fiction in the following genres:
- Contemporary (this includes “issues” books and LGBT books)
- Short story compilations
I am NOT accepting books in the following genres:
- Memoirs/modern biographies
- Historical books
- Extremely political or “hot button” topics
- Free verse novels
If I accept a book for review, that does not guarantee a review.
I will make every effort to read and review in a timely fashion and with regard to release dates, but I cannot guarantee this. I prefer to receive a book 3 months prior to when you would like the review to be posted.
I will write reviews for almost every book I finish. My reviews are written in a relaxed manner.
I write fair and honest reviews, but this does not mean I will always write positive reviews. My reviews are my opinion, and if I don’t enjoy a book then my reviews will reflect that. I strive to explain why the book in question does or does not work for me personally.
All reviews will include the following:
- Cover art
- Where I received the book
- What I liked and didn’t
- Rating out of 5 stars.
- ★★★★★ = I loved this book and it has very few flaws.
- ★★★★☆ = This is a great read, although there is some room for improvement.
- ★★★☆☆ = This book was “above average,” however there were elements I did not enjoy.
- ★★☆☆☆ = Significant number of things I didn’t like that negatively impacted my overall enjoyment, though I may still have liked some parts of this book.
- ★☆☆☆☆ = I did not enjoy this book.
- All ratings are subjective and are my personal opinion.
I would love to host giveways! Please send any requests to Loisreadsbooks@yahoo.com