Hello all, I am really happy to say I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Emma @ Bookreviews5blog. Check her out guys!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your bost and/or on your blog.
1. Why did you start a book blog?
I had looked on the book blogging community for a while and wanted to join but was always too busy. But during the summer I got the chance to start my book blog. I also started it as it is a place to talk about my feelings on books and just books in general.
2. Which country do you want to visit the most and why?
I have always wanted to go to China, specifically Tokyo. I think I would really enjoy it and it would get me to eat a lot of new things. Plus the Studio Ghibli museum is in Tokyo and I would love to see that.
3. What is you favourite weather to read in?
I love reading in rain. Obviously inside whilst it is raining. But I live in England, the north of England specifically and it rains here most days. So I have just got used to the sound of rain on windows and I love it.
4. What is your favourite food?
I would have to say it is between pizza, cheese and bread. Pizza is a mix of all three but I also love bread and cheese on my own. I’m weird I know
5. What is your biggest blogging accomplishment?
I haven’t been doing this for long. But I would have to say for now it would be when Graham Norton tweeted me after I said I liked his book, and then how many people read my review of the book after that. I hope to have more blogging accomplishments in the future.
6. What is your favourite book series?
I would have to say Harry Potter. I love that series a lot. I got into it a lot later than most people because I was terrified of Hagrid in the films. I was only 4 I’m sorry. He is brilliant now. But yeah Harry Potter I love that series.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would you take with you?
Can I take my boyfriend please? My boyfriend David, would be able to keep me sane plus I wouldn’t mind spending all the time with him. Bonus he is really handy in situations where there is trouble.
8. What is your favourite book genre?
I would have to say contemporary. I just really like that genre of books. But I also enjoy fantasy and thriller and many other things.
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
I don’t know. Unless you count the fact that the only thing I watch when I get ready and do my makeup for the day is the British sit-com Outnumbered. It just makes me laugh every morning and puts me in a good mood.
10. What is your favourite childhood book?
I would have to say Matilda. I could read that book so many times. I related to Matilda and how much she read everyday.
11. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be and why?
I would have to say Hermione Granger. She is just brilliant and brainy and I would love to be her.
1. When did you start your book blog and why?
2. What do you drink, if anything, whilst reading?
3. What is your favourite TV show and why?
4. Where do you think you will be 10 years from now?
5. Who is your favourite book character and why?
6. Who is your favourite author and why?
7. What is your favourite place to visit?
8. If you were granted one wish what would it be and why?
9. If you could meet anyone famous dead or alive, who would it be?
10. What is one book you would recommend to everyone?
11. What are your other hobbies apart from reading?
I can’t wait to read your answers!
Thanks again, Emma for the nomination! I love getting tagged in stuff. This has been a fun post to do. I hope I didn’t nominate someone who’s already been nominated. If so, I’m sorry!
Until next time,