Hey Lois, today’s post is all about the Black Cat Blue Sea Award. I was just looking for something to post and then Zuky @ Bookbum tagged me in this award. Thank you again to Zuky for tagging me in this! She has tagged me in so many things recently and another of her tags is lined up for this blog very soon. So without further ado, here is the award.
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posted by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the question asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
This is a simple question for me. I have had the same favourite meal since I was about 4. Mashed potatoes, chicken and gravy. Nothing can beat that meal in my eyes. Mashed potatoes are one of my favourite foods by miles and chicken complements mash perfectly. To top off the entire meal loads of gravy all over everything. I could have it for tea every night very happily.
2. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
I’m not gonna lie here, I don’t have a celebrity crush. I used to do when I was younger I was a huge fan of boy bands and mostly the main singers in the bands. Nowadays I’m really not bothered by celebrities and I don’t actually have a celebrity crush.
3. What is the last song you listened to and what’s your favourite lyric from it?
The last song I listened to was Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I currently have his album ÷ in my car and I have been listening it on almost every journey I have taken since its release (in between listening to Hamilton too). I was listening to Perfect when I pulled up to university this morning. My favourite lyric from this song would have to be “When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath. But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight.” Yes, it is very cheesy but it really does make me smile. I think it is because I think I look a mess most of the time and David always says I really do not.
My three questions:
- Do you have any pets, if so what do you have (pictures please). If you don’t have any pets, what if anything would you like to have as a pet?
- What is your dream job, why and how long has it been your dream job?
- What is one thing on your bucket list that you want to complete this year and why?
- Crystal @ Lostnagoodbook
- Vikki @ Meandmymundanelife
- Jess @ Beaucoupbooks
- Meghan @ Whimsical Explorations’s and Reviews
Sorry if you have already been tagged in this and sorry if you are getting fed up of me tagging you in so many things!
Thank you again to Zuky for tagging me in this award! Be sure to check out her blog I love reading all the posts she does and she even hosts her own weekly meme.
Be sure to check out Book Depository using my link here: Loisreadsbooks
Until next time,