Hey guys, it’s Lois and David, we were nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Vikki @ Meandmymundanelife. Thank you so much for the nomination, check out Vikki’s blog, we love reading all of her posts.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Facts About Us:
- Lois – I want to become a graphic designer. I didn’t know this until a month or so ago. University is definitely not for me but it has made me realise that I do want to become a graphic designer due to how much I enjoy creating things.
- David – I am currently breeding a pair of Newts for a module at university. I got the opportunity to help breed a pair of Newts at university. I feed them every other day and watch the two of them swim around in the big tank we build for them.
- Lois – I met Rachel Riley this week. She is the numbers girl on Countdown in the UK. I got to go and watch the show be filmed and was lucky enough to meet her and have a conversation with her after the show had ended. She is extremely tall and I am extremely short.
- David – I am a big tea drinker. I have at least 3 or 4 cups a day if not more. I don’t trust a lot of people to make cups of tea for me because I don’t think they will do it right. But I do trust Lois to make me them.
- Lois and David – We began watching the TV series Black Mirror last week. It is absolutely fascinating. We sat after watching the first episode just thinking and in shock for 20 minutes. Don’t watch this show just before you go to bed.
- Lois and David – Neither of us feel the need to celebrate Valentines Day. We do little things for each other everyday of the year so taking the one day to do what we do everyday feels pointless for us both. You should do nice things for your partner all the time and not just once a year. I got David a doughnut today just because he wasn’t feeling his best.
- Lois and David – There is a nature reserve quite local to us both and we try and go there as often as we can. You get to see all sorts of insects and animals just by going in different seasons. We went last Winter and enjoyed a very icy walk.
Sorry if you have already been tagged in this!
There you have it the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you again to Vikki for nominating us we had a lot of fun doing it!
Be sure to check out Book Depository using my link here: Loisreadsbooks
Until next time,