Hey guys, it’s Lois, I was tagged by Jo-Ann @ Inspirationpie in the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is take 3 on the Sunshine Blogger Award for me but I am so happy to do this tag again as the questions always change. Thank you so much to Jo-Ann for tagging me in this! Be sure to check out her blog, she has so many amazing posts!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
1) Is there something you can tell readers about yourself and your blog?
Something about me: I am turning 20 in just short of a month and I cannot believe I won’t be a teenager anymore. I am still trying to work out what to do on my birthday weekend this year, I don’t know whether I want to stay at home or have a weekend away.
Something about the blog: Technically I am not the only one who posts on this blog. My boyfriend David occasionally joins in on posts and writes reviews. He hasn’t done in a while due to being so busy and not reading as much as usual.
2) What is something you’d like to improve on this year?
I would love to improve on my consistency with writing and posting blog posts. At the minute I write a few and then have a huge break in between. I want to get into the schedule of writing all the posts for the following week on a Sunday. Which in turn means I will be able to post everyday. I will be a lot happier with the blog if this actually happens.
3) Name one of your obssesions
Rick and Morty! I adore this TV show. It is hilarious and I could watch it over and over again. Me and David always watch the new episodes together and we can quote a lot of the show. If you haven’t given the show a go yet I really recommend giving it a watch. Don’t feel put off by the fact it is a cartoon, I was at first but couldn’t have been more wrong in judging a TV show.
4) What is one of your favourite blog posts to write?
I would probably have to say Top 10 Tuesday. I’m saying this because recently when it went on a hiatus I really missed writing the lists. There are always different topics each week when it comes to Top 10 Tuesday. I also love writing reviews and random little blog posts.
5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Well five years from today I will be 24. So, by the age of 24 I hope to be in a job where I am earning enough to live with. I want the job to be in (fingers crossed) digital marketing or graphic design. Hopefully I will be closer to working in publishing as a digital marketer or graphic designer. Finally, I hope that me and David are living in our own home.
6) What are your favourite books this year?
I will name my top 3 books of 2017:
- Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Super Awkward by Beth Garrod
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
7) It’s the perfect evening. What are you doing to relax?
I am sat on the couch wrapped in a blanket, snuggled up to David. The TV is on in the background and I am reading a book. I can’t forget a bag of freshly popped buttery popcorn right next to me.
8) Do you have any pets?
I do! I have 2 dogs. One is mine and the other is David’s but I still call her my pet. My dog is called Maggie and she is a West Highland Terrier. David’s dog is a Black Labrador called Bella. I also have 5 fish. 4 of which are Goldfish called Blue 2, Chilli, Sushi and Venom, the last is a catfish called Nagini.
9) If you could choose any career, what would it be?
I would love to be a Graphic Designer. Specifically I would like to be a Graphic Designer who designs the book covers for young adult books. I would love to have that as a job to go to everyday. Also, seeing a book on a shelf in a bookstore with a cover I designed would be beyond incredible.
10) What’s the first thing when you go on your computer/tablet?
At the moment I check YouTube first. I like knowing if I have any new videos to watch in my subscription feed. Most of the time when I am on my computer I have a YouTube video on in the background whilst I am doing other things such as writing blog posts.
11) What author would you like to have lunch with?
I would love to have lunch with Beth Garrod, Simon James Green and Stephanie Kate Strohm. I recently got to interview these 3 authors and they were all fabulous. So, if I had the chance I would definitely have lunch with these 3 authors.
Tag You’re It:
I hope you don’t mine being tagged. Even if you haven’t been tagged but want to take part in this please do! Just tag me in your posts so I can read your answers.
My Questions for you:
- What are you currently reading?
- What inspired you to write your blog?
- Have you met anyone interesting/ famous on your blogging journey?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your proudest moment/ achievement?
- Do you have any pets? (I had to ask this question)
- What is your ideal working environment when writing a blog post?
- If you could travel anywhere without any worries about money, where would you go and why?
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be and why?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
There you have it, the Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you to Jo-Ann for tagging me in this and don’t forget to leave the links to yours in the comments below, I can’t wait to read your answers. Hope you enjoyed!\
Be sure to check out Book Depository using my link here: Loisreadsbooks
Until next time,