Hey guys, it’s Lois. I am so sorry I have been gone for a while again. After getting my new job I have been really struggling with my sleep. I am up at 5AM every morning to go to work for 6AM. I am not used to being up at that time of the morning at all, so, I have been spending my afternoons asleep and then eating and going to bed. I think I am getting the hang of it now and I really miss bloggin!
I was tagged by Zuky @ Bookbum in the Sunshine Blogger Award, Zuky is lovely so be sure to check out her blog!. This is take 5 on the Sunshine Blogger Award for me but I am so happy to do this tag again as the questions always change. Thank you so much to Zuky for tagging me in this! Be sure to check out her blog!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
1. What is/was your favourite school subject?
My favourite subject at school was Media Studies! I have always found Media interesting and I never got bored in Media lessons. I did start a degree in Media Production but it took me right back to the basics of Media and it just wasn’t for me. I still have a love for Media though and still like researching and learning about the Media industry.
2. Which do you like better, TV or Movies?
It really depends on my mood. Whilst I am writing this I have my TV on in the background with the movie Pulp Fiction playing but really I am watching YouTube videos on my laptop. I never really sit and watch TV anymore. I more often than not have Netflix or YouTube on in the background of whatever I am doing. If I had to choose one over the other I would choose movies.
3. How many books did you read last year?
I read 36 books last year which I was really happy with as it was double the books I read the previous year.
4. How many books have you read this year, so far?
I have read 23 books this year so far, not as many as last year and certainly not as many as I would have hoped to have read by now.
5. And what’s your book goal for this year?
Originally it was 40 books but I recently changed it to 30 books because of how busy I have been and how many reading slumps I have been in.
6. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I think I would change my name to Luna if I had to. I just really like the name Luna and love how unique it is. Saying that though I do love my name and never plan on changing it.
7. If you could learn a new language in 5 minutes, which would you like to learn?
I would love to learn Japanese. I have always been interested in the language but it seems like a really hard language to learn and I am really bad when it comes to learning languages. I used to be able to speak Spanish after having lessons in it from the ages of 4-17, but I can hardly remember any of it!
8. What colour do you think suits you best?
Dark Blue. I only say that because whenever I wear that colour people always seem to complement me. I don’t really own any dark blue clothing though. I am usually wearing black, white or grey clothes.
9. What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
The Reef! It was on Netflix a few months ago and it was horrendous! The acting in it is horrible. It is meant to be a horror movie and it just isn’t scary. I just laughed at the bad acting and the horrible editing. I would never recommend you watch it, other than if you want a good laugh at how bad it is!
10. What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
The Girl on the Train. I will spare you the details as to why I hate this book because I
have too many reasons and I will go on about it for ages. It is such an uninteresting book! It is one of the only ever books I have DNF.
11. Are you a dog or cat person?
All day everyday I am a dog person! I mean how can you not love dogs when they can look like this!
Tag You’re It!
My Questions for You:
- What is your most anticipated new release of 2018?
2. What is your favourite animal and why?
3. What was the first book your read by yourself?
4. Where is your favourite place to read?
5. What book are you currently reading?
6. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
7. What was the last photo you took?
8. Do you have any nicknames, if so what are they?
9. What books are you embarrassed you haven’t read yet?
10. What is your goto restaurant for good food?
11. What is your hot drink of choice?
There you have it, the Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you to Zuky for tagging me in this and don’t forget to leave the links to yours in the comments below, I can’t wait to read your answers. Hope you enjoyed!
Be sure to check out Book Depository using my link here: Loisreadsbooks
Until next time,