I was looking for a tag to do and stumbled across this one! I was planning on doing the On My Shelf book tag but I don’t actually have bookshelves so it wouldn’t have worked. So, interested I found this tag and thought it would be fun to do! Here is the 100 truths tag!
1. What’s your name?
Lois! It is in my blog name!
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
My mum called me Lolo, David (my boyfriend) calls me Lowlie and friends someitme call me names relating to my height.
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
Libra. I don’t pay attention to horoscopes though.
5. How old are you?
21! It was my 21st birthday this month.
6. Your relationship status?
I’m in a relationship and have been for 3 years and counting!
7. Any children?
Nope! Don’t plan on having any for a long while either
8. Any pets?
My little Westie Maggie. David’s dog Bella, 3 fish and 6 chickens!
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
I just have my ears pierced twice. No tattoos planning and no more piercings planned.
10. What do you like about yourself?
I don’t have much to say about this other than I love that I don’t care what other people think of me if they are being mean. I am me and I’m not changing that for anyone.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
My eyesight which is extremely poor and my height, I’m rather short!
12. Righty or lefty?
Lefty for writing but I seem to be a right for everything else!
13. Last thing you drank?
Hot Chocolate! I love Hot Chocolate.
14. Last thing you ate?
Prawn Crackers, one of my favourite foods.
15. Last phone call?
With my Mum, I spoke to her to have a little catch up because I hadn’t seen her in a couple days!
16. Last text message?
To David, talking about tired we both are.
17. Last email?
To someone at work.
18. Last song you listened to?
19. Last book you read:
Be Prepared by Vera Brosgol. An excellent graphic novel!
20. Last time you cried?
I cry a lot over little things. It was probably at a video of an animal being save or just an animal in general.
21. Last blog you read?
The Little Contemporary Corner’s latest post.
22. Last person you spoke to?
David, I asked him what he wanted to watch on TV when I finished this post.
23. Last place you visited?
Disneyland Paris! It was my 21st birthday present to go there for 4 days! It is the best.
24. Last holiday abroad?
Disneyland Paris again! It was in the middle of this month.
Have you Ever?
25. Have you ever got back with an ex?
Yes, but was back in High School
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Yes, my Great Grandma and David’s Grandma who I saw as my Grandma.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you have thrown up?
I don’t drink alcohol, so nope!
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
I have only ever been in love with David and I still am, so no.
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
I think everyone you meet who you are close to has an effect on your life and change you a little.
32. Have you ever been in a situation in which you found out who your real friends are?
Most definitely, throughout High School and College I went through this many a time.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Definitely, I’m sure it happens more than we all know as well.
35. Have you ever broken someones heart?
Nope, not that I know of.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
Only when a family member or a pet has died.
38. Have you ever had sex on a first date?
39. Have you ever been arrested?
Nope, I am absolutely terrified of getting into trouble.
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
Nope. I was always into to boybands when I was younger and never anything else.
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Nothing I can think of that is major!
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
Nope, no thank you!
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
All the time! I am a big kid, I’m certain I embarrassed myself in Disneyland.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
I have done before. If I don’t know the person well I could misjudge them. I change my opinion on these people though when I get to know them.
Your Beliefs and Opinions
45. Do you believe in God?
I do and I don’t. I was brought up religious but I did philosophy at college which made me doubt a lot of things regarding God and religion.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
I try to!
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Nope, stopped believe when I was 6 I think. It would be cool if he was real though
48. Do you believe in ghost?
Yes and no. I am intrigued by ghost and would like them to be real but I’m unsure if they are.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes, yes, yes! X-Files has made me believe in aliens. I want them to exist! They are so interesting and I will never not be interested in them!
50. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes and no. I want to believe they exist but again I’m not sure that they do.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
I have literally no idea what this means, so I guess the answer is no.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I think you have to get to know someone to fall in love with them.
53. Can money make you happy?
To an extent yes but it isn’t the source of happiness. It can aid in your happiness.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Yes, I believe I am a feminist.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice, don’t tell anyone what they can do with their bodies, it is their body not yours.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
Yes I do, but I won’t go into details on these.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
Nope, I don’t.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child?
The belief that everyone in the world is equal and not to judge a person based on their views, appearance, race, beliefs or upbringings. If a child learns that I think they will grow up to be an excellent person.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
Nope, but I am having my dinner very soon!
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
Water from my cute little Spider-Man cup.
61. Are you listening to anything right now?
The My Favourite Murder podcast. My favourite podcast at the minute that I love listening to.
62. What are you thinking about now?
If I have any post at home!
63. What are you waiting for right now?
A new TV show to watch!
64. What are you most excited about right now?
The concerts I am going to in the next 12 months. I have so many to look forward to.
65. What’s you pet peeve right now?
Sitting in traffic.
66. What is your favourite thing right now?
Spending time playing video games with David.
67. If you were’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Watching a YouTube video, watching something on Netflix or reading a book.
68. First best friend?
My Grandma Barbara. I spent everyday with her whilst my Mum and Dad were at work which meant she became my best friend from a young age. She is till my best friend.
69. First kiss?
I think it was probably someone I was in school with. I can’t remember it though.
70. First celebrity crush?
It was definitely Gareth Gates who was a contest on the British talent show Pop Idol. I was obsessed with him for a long time.
71. First holiday?
I know I went somewhere with my parents for my first holiday but I can’t remember it. The first holiday I remember is my first trip to Lanzarote when I was 6 and broken my arm.
72. First pet?
I would have to say my Grandma and Grandad’s Border Collie Floss or Woofy as I liked to call her. She was my best friend and I loved playing hide and seek with her and I was beyond upset when he passed away.
73. First regret?
Giving up on all the sports I did as a child.
74. First job?
I was a swimming teacher for my first paid job. I did it for 3 years teaching little kids how to swim.
75. First childhood memory?
When my little sister split her head open whilst we were on holiday (she is fine). I was worried and upset and she had to calm me down.
76. Love or Money?
Love anytime, any day, anywhere.
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter. I cannot stand Facebook. Twitter is just so much better.
78. Hook-up or Relationship?
79. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs, I love dogs and would always pick dog. I love cats too though.
80. Coffee or Tea?
Neither, I don’t like either. I love Hot Chocolate though.
81. Beer or Wine?
Neither, I don’t drink so I would never pick either.
82. Sweet or Savoury?
I love both but if I had to pick one I would have to go for Savoury, in particular salty.
83. Introvert or Extrovert?
Introvert, but I think sometimes I appear to be an extrovert. I think that is because I get loud and babble when I am nervous.
84. Vampires or Werewolves?
I would probably choose Werewolves.
85. Seaside or Countryside?
Countryside, all day, any day!
86. Summer or Winter?
Summer because I am terrified of Winter weather thanks to the bad car crash I had last year.
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or Comedy?
I can’t pick between these. I love them both equally.
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Nope. I am rather happy with my life so far.
90. What is your dream job?
Publicist/ Digital Marketing Assistant at a publishing house.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I don’t feel guilty about enjoying anything!
92. What are you afraid of?
A lot of things, but my main fear is fire and always has been.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
An artist or an author. I couldn’t draw or write!
94. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Swim underwater without having to hold my breath. I’ve always wanted to have this power.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
My eyesight. I would love to not have to wear glasses/
96. Would you want immortality?
No thank you!
97. If you could interview anyone dead or alive. who would you choose?
Maybe Tom Hanks. I am a big fan of everything that he does.
98. Would you say you are happy?
I think so.
99. What one piece of advice would you give yourself at the age of eighteen?
Be you and don’t let anyone change what you believe in/
100. Where would you like to be in five years time?
I would love to have a house with David, maybe be married and be in a well paid job to help support us both.
Wow, that was an incredibly long tag. Well done if you read this to the end and I’m sorry if it was boring! If you want to do this tag please link me to your answers in the comments! I would love to read them.
Be sure to check out Book Depository using my link here: Loisreadsbooks
Find us on Twitter @loisreadsbooks,on Goodreads here on Bloglovin’ hereand don’t forget to follow us!
Until next time,
One thought on “100 Truths Tag!”