Hey guys, it’s Lois! I was tagged by the lovely Notsomoderngirl in a brand new tag she has just created! It is called the listicle tag! My prompt is ‘Top 5 Favourite Female Characters’. It seems like a really fun and unique tag to do so let’s get onto it.
- Create your own listicle tag, using the prompt from the person who tagged you.
- Tag the creator of the post (not-so-modern-girl!) so that I can read all your brilliant posts and see how the joy of listicles is being spread.
- Nominate as many people as you want!
- Set those people the subject/prompt of their listicle post!
Top 5 Favourite Female Characters
1. Libby Strout from Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
I adore this character! She is so inspiring and her character gave me quite a bit more self-confidence after finishing the book. She doesn’t let anyone get to her and she does things purely for herself and her happiness.
2. Eleanor from Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
I have loved this character since the first time I read this book (and I have read this book many times). Again this is another character who doesn’t really care what other people think about her and she does what she wants to. She has been through a lot of issues in her life and I think it is important to look up to her.
3. Maisie Winters from Faceless by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Again this is another female character I look up to (I see a theme reoccurring here). After going through a terrible accident she has to learn to love herself again. As someone with low self-confidence I really look up to characters that love themselves.
4. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
I had to include her I just had to. As a little girl I looked up to Hermione so much because she was so determined to do well in her education and I wanted to do so too. Even now I look up to her as someone who does what she wants and to the best ability she can.
5. Matilda from Matilda by Roald Dahl
This is purely because of her love for reading. This character taught be having a love for reading wasn’t a bad thing at all.
Vikki @ Meandmymundanelife (Sorry I have tagged you in so much lately, I hope you don’t mind)
Zuky @ Bookbum (Again, I am really sorry I have been tagging you in so much recently)
Meghan @ Whimsically Meghan (I thought you would enjoy this tag)
I am not gonna tag anyone else because I have been tagging so many people recently and I don’t want to annoy anyone. But feel free to do this tag!
My Listicle Prompt:
5 Books you would recommend the next generation to read!
There you have it the Listicle Tag! I hope you enjoyed it this is a lot of fun to do and I can’t wait to see it spread around.
Be sure to check out Book Depository using my link here: Loisreadsbooks
Until next time,