February has been a good month for me in many ways! I have spent time with friends, interviewed authors been to events and read a lot of books. I hope I keep this up in March! Here is what happened in February!
I have had such a wonderful reading month and I cannot get over how many books I have read. I decided to make a full post about what I read in February which you can find here. I thought I would go into a little bit more detail about how I felt about the books I read. I read a total of 8 books in February and here they are!
- Sheets by Brenna Thummler (Graphic Novels) 4★‘s
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planey by Becky Chambers (Novel) 4★‘s
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (Novel) 5★‘s
- I Hate my Selfie by Shane Dawson (Audio Book) 4★‘s
- Proud by Juno Dawson and Various Authors (Novel) 5★‘s
- The Quiet at the End of the World by Lauren James (Novel) 5★‘s
- George by Alex Gino (Novel) 4★‘s
- Space Boy: Volume One by Stephen McCranie (Graphic Novel) 4★‘s
I’ve had another good blogging month! I have posted as much as I wanted to and had a lot of ideas not only for this month but the upcoming months too. Here are my top 5 posts for February!
- Question Time with L.C Rosen and Simon James Green
- Inclusiveness in YA – Part One
- Inclusiveness in YA – Part Two
- March Releases I’m Excited About!
- In Conversation with L.C Rosen and Simon James Green – Event Recap
I’m really pleased with how much progression I have made with my reading goal this month. I am not 5 books ahead of schedule with a total of 9 books read for the year! I am not upping my reading goal just yet but I plan to soon. I am still putting aside £5 for every book I read this year and saving it all up! So, I currently have a total of £45 saved up for the year!
February has definitely been a better month that January for me. I have done a lot this month!
At the start of the month I went to the in conversation with L.C Rosen and Simon James Green event at Waterstones. I got to attend the event and also interview Simon and Lev who were lovely and absolutely hilarious!
I then went out for brunch with some of my best pals for Sarah’s birthday. We eat waffles and had such a lovely time!
Last weekend I had the amazing opportunity to interview Laure Eve who is lovely and whose interview I will be posting very soon!
I got a lot done this month in terms of events and outing. Not only that I sold my first ever graphic design! I am incredibly proud of myself and I’m glad I finally took the plunge to design things. I’m hoping to design for other people in the future, as well as redesign my blog!
February has been a wonderful month and I am looking forward to March! I have a lot more going on next month form concerts to book events so I cannot for March!
That’s it February is over. I cannot wait to see what March holds. What has your February been like and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,