March is almost over! This month seems to have gone on forever and quite a lot has happened. I’ve been on days out, my Grandad turned 80 and I read a lot. Here is what happened in March!
I read a total of 10 books throughout March. Some of them I enjoyed more than others but I did have a few 5 star reads this month. I wrote a post a couple of days ago that goes into detail, with mini reviews, about what I read in March. So, be sure to check that out. Here is the shortened version of what I read in March!
- One of Us is Next by Karen M. McManus – ★★★★
- Love & Other Disasters by Anita Kelly – ★★★★
- All That’s Left in the World by Erik J. Brown – ★★★★★
- Three Girls by Katie Clapham – ★★★★
- Hook, Line and Sinker by Tessa Bailey – ★★★
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman – ★★★★★
- Heartstopper: Volume 1 by Alice Oseman – ★★★★★
- Heartstopper: Volume 2 by Alice Oseman – ★★★★★
- Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley – ★★★
- Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne – ★★★★
March has been another month with lots of blogging. I’m still loving creating content on all the different platforms. So, I wanted to share the 5 posts that I enjoyed writing the most throughout March. Here are my top 5 posts from March!
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid – Quote
- Currently I’m…
- Happy World Book Day! – Quote
- 5 Popular Books I Want to Read Soon!
- February Book Haul!
I took myself on a little bit of a shopping trip to start the month and it was lovely to wander round shops for the day even if I didn’t buy much. Sometimes you just need a day to yourself where you wander around places I think.
I had some annual leave this month and spent it with my boyfriend. We spent a couple of days in Birmingham wandering around the shops and the city. Then we went to the Sealife Centre where I spent a few hours sat watching the penguins which was amazing. We visited Birmingham Library which was absolutely stunning and had some delicious food.
I went to see Sam Fender with my Dad, sister and her boyfriend this month. Sam Fender is extraordinary live! It was so lovely to watch an artist so happy to be on stage in a sold out arena. You can tell how much he loves what he does.
We had some gloriously warm days towards the end of the month. So, I spent any time that I could sat outside. I read books, did cross-stitching and watched the birds in the garden. It was amazing and I cannot wait to do it more in summer.
At the end of the month my Grandad turned 80. So we celebrated with a family meal the weekend before which was lovely. Then I met him and some of my family after work on his actually birthday for a little meal which again was lovely. Happy Birthday Grandad!
It has been a long but lovely month that I have throughly enjoyed. I cannot wait to see what April brings!
That is it, March is over. I cannot wait to see what April holds. What has March been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!