November is nearly over and would it really be a monthly wrap-up if I didn’t say I had yet another hectic month. I can’t believe that we are nearly at the end of 2019 already. How does time pass so quickly. Here is what happened in November!
This month has been a whirlwind for me when it comes to reading. I read a lot of books, way more than I expected to read. I read 3 novels this month and then 7 graphic novels! I read 6 of those graphic novels over the space of 3 evenings and I can’t quite believe it. Here is what I read in November!
- Permanent Record by Mary H.K Choi (Novel) 3★‘s
- All the Bad Apples by Moïra Fowley-Doyle (Novel) 4★‘s
- The Lady Doctor by Ian Williams (Graphic Novel) 4★‘s
- The Bad Doctor by Ian Williams (Graphic Novel) 3★‘s
- My Brother’s Husband Volume Two by Gengorah Tagame (Graphic Novel) 4★‘s
- Blankets by Craig Thompson (Graphic Novel) 4★‘s
- Stargazing by Jen Wang (Graphic Novel) 5★‘s
- Seconds by Bryan Lee O’Malley (Graphic Novel) 4★‘s
- I Love this Part by Tillie Walden (Graphic Novel) 4★‘s
- Are You Watching? by Vincent Ralph (Novel) 4★‘s
November was another excellent blogging month for me and I posted as much as I wanted to throughout the month. I love planning ahead when it comes to blogging and I already have all my December and January posts planned. I am getting better at scheduling posts ahead of time to make things a little easier for me too! I am fully in a blogging stride at the minute and I am loving blogging! Here are my top 5 posts for November.
- A Tour of the YA Section of the Library
- Must-Read 2019 YA Releases – Part One
- October Book Haul!
- Bringing YA to a Wider Audience
- The Places I’ve Cried in Public – Book Event Recap
Now we are nearing the end of the year and looking back on my reading goal I cannot believe how many books I have actually read this year. I am nearly at 80 books read this year and I would love to make it to 85 before we get to 2020! I am still putting aside £5 for every book I read this year and saving it all up. I don’t know what to do with this money just yet but I am so proud I have kept this up all year!
This month started with me going on a day out with my wonderful boyfriend David to a local town and its aquarium. I love going to places like zoos and aquariums with David because I always leave learning a lot of facts about the animals and wildlife they have there because he loves all that kind on thing!
This month was the month that I finally got a bookshelf for my room! That’s right, I finally own a bookshelf! I am going to be doing a tour of my shelf next month so keep an eye out for that.
I had a month filled with concerts and shows once again! I went to see Catfish and the Bottlemen in Liverpool with my sister and Dad. They were amazing as expected! Towards the end of the month I went to see McFly and boy am I glad they are back. They concert was beyond incredible! Then I went to see my favourite podcast live! I finally saw My Favorite Murder live and what an excellent night it was!
It wouldn’t be the end of the month if I didn’t attend my wonderful best friend’s LGBTQ+ book club. This month with Sarah and Sophie we read All the Bad Apples by Moïra Fowley-Doyle! I throughly enjoyed this book and loved talking about it with everyone!
That’s it November is over. I cannot wait to see what December holds. What has your November been like and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!