Hello! Hope you are all well and keeping safe! As we all can probably guess, not a lot has happened this month. I’ve read a lot, been on walks, sat in the sun and even done some creative things! I’ve made the most of April in whatever way I could. Here is what happened in April!
I read a grand total of 12 books throughout April and I can’t quite believe it. I started the month with a reading slump which suddenly vanished one day and then I flew through 12 books. Here is what I read in April!
- Hold Back the Tide – Melinda Salisbury – 5★‘s
- The Black Flamingo – Dean Atta – 4★‘s
- First Day of My Life – Lisa Williamson – 5★‘s
- Mooncakes – Suzanne Walker – 4★‘s
- Blood Moon – Lucy Cuthew – 4★‘s
- We Come Apart – Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan – 2★‘s
- Destination Anywhere – Sara Barnard – 4★‘s
- 10 Things I Can See From Here – Carrie Mac – 4★‘s
- Camp – L.C Rosen – 4★‘s
- Radio Silence – Alice Oseman – 5★‘s
- An Unauthorised Fan Treatise – Lauren James – 5★‘s
- Eliza and Her Monsters – Francesca Zappia – 5★‘s
April has been yet another good blogging month for me. I have managed to stick to my blog planning again. I did end up writing posts on the day they went live but this was because I had time to do this! I thought I’d share the 5 I liked the most! Here are my top 5 posts for April!
- May Releases I’m Excited For!
- My Favorite Murder Book Tag!
- Books I Could Talk About Forever – Part Two
- Library Book Haul!
- The Pieces of Ourselves – Maggie Harcourt
This month started at home and ended at home. I’ve been nowhere this month other than my house and on walks and although I am going stir-crazy with it all, I’m keeping safe and keeping others safe so I’m happy.
This month I helped redesign The Little Contemporary Corner for the lovely Sarah and Sophie. You can see a post with all the graphics I designed for them here. I am so proud of these gals and proud of what I designed for them and I can’t see the design on things they do.
I’ve spent a lot of this month reading, sitting in the sun, appreciating nature and playing Animal Crossing. I’ve made the month of it I think and I’m happy at that!
Obviously the things I had planned for April were cancelled such as seeing Harry Styles with my sister but that didn’t stop us from having our own concert at home. My and my sister have been having ‘concerts in the kitchen’ where we blast out some music and have a dance and it has been wonderful!
Look after yourselves and stay safe and let us see what May holds for us all. Let’s hope it is better than April!
That’s it April is finally over. I cannot wait to see what May holds! What has your April been like and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!