November has been a busy month and seems to have flown by. I’ve been to London, been to the cinema and been seemingly all over the place. Here is what happened in November!
I read a total of 12 books throughout November. I seem to have well and truly got out of my reading slump which I am so happy about. I enjoyed all the books I read this month too. Some more than others. I wrote a post a couple of days ago that goes into detail, with mini reviews, about what I read in November. So, be sure to check that out. Here is the shortened version of what I read in November!
- When Shadows Fall by Sita Bramachari – ★★★★
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood – ★★★★
- The Bridge by Bill Konigsberg – ★★★★
- Fix Her Up by Tess Bailey – ★★★
- You’ve Reached Sam by Dustin Thao – ★★★
- White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson – ★★★★
- Every Line of You by Naomi Gibson – ★★★
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey – ★★★
- The Roommate by Rosie Danan – ★★★
- Not Here to Be Liked by Michelle Quach – ★★★★
- You’d Be Home By Now by Kathleen Glasgow – ★★★★
- You’ll Be the Death of Me by Karen M. McManus – ★★★★
This month has been another month of absolutely loving blogging. I’ve had a couple of exciting posts this month and have stuck to my blogging schedule and have got lots of new ideas. So, I wanted to share the 5 posts that I enjoyed writing the most throughout November. Here are my top 5 posts from November!
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood – Quote
- You’ve Reached Sam – Dustin Thao
- You’ll Be the Death of Me – Karen M. McManus
- New Book Releases I’m Excited For! – December
- October Book Haul!
I began the month by having the official confirmation that I passed my apprenticeship with a distinction! After 2 and a half years of stress and hard work I feel like it has finally paid off! I have a very fancy certificate to show for it all.
I took myself to the cinema this month too. I went to see Eternals because I cannot be behind on Marvel movies. I enjoyed this one even if it isn’t my favourite and it was quite long. I still had fun watching it and the Harry Styles cameo did bring a smile to my face.
Also, I went shopping for a late birthday present with my Mum. I wanted a watch for my birthday but because my wrists are quite thin I needed to try one on before buying. It was the first chance we both had to do this but I now have a watch that I absolutely love.
Towards the end of the month I had a very busy few days! I went to Manchester with my family and my sister’s boyfriend to celebrate his birthday which was lovely. The following day I took a train down to London with my best friend where we went to see MFly. Despite the horrible journey to the O2 arena, we had a wonderful time and it was so lovely to see McFly again. The day after we wandered around London before catching a train back home. After which I rushed to another concert venue to see Thomas Headon with my sister, Katie and her boyfriend, Tom! Although it was a very busy few days it was a lot of fun.
I took the last very days of the month to recover and worked. It was well needed rest. I’m looking forward to seeing what December brings!
That is it, November is over. I cannot wait to see what December holds. What has November been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!