July is nearly over and it feels like this month has flown by. I’ve been so busy this month and had so much happen, so I am hoping august is a lot calmer and relaxed. Here is what happened in July!
I read 11 books throughout July and enjoyed them all. There are some that I enjoyed more than others but it has been an excellent reading month! I wrote a post a couple of days ago that goes into detail, with mini reviews, about what I read in July. So, be sure to check that out. Here is the shortened version of what I read in July!
- Why is Nobody Laughing by Yasmin Rahman – ★★★★
- The Society for Soulless Girls by Laura Steven – ★★★★
- Something Certain, Maybe by Sara Barnard – ★★★★
- See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Solomon – ★★★★
- From Little Tokyo, with Love by Sarah Kuhn – ★★★
- Seven Days in June by Tia Williams – ★★★
- My Mechanical Romance by Alexene Farol Follmuth – ★★★★
- Very Bad People by Kit Frick – ★★★
- This Place is Still Beautiful by XiXi Tian – ★★★★
- The King is Dead by Benjamin Dean – ★★★★
- She Gets the Girl by Rachael Lippincott and Alyson Derrick – ★★★★
July has been another month full of lots of blogging. I’ve spent a lot of this month catching up on reviews for books I read whilst I was holiday but now I am finally all caught up! So, I wanted to share the 5 posts that I enjoyed writing the most throughout July. Here are my top 5 posts from July!
- Ellie Pillai is Brown – Christine Pillainayagam
- New Releases I’m Excited For! – August
- Currently I’m…
- We All Have Our Secrets – Jane Corry
- June Book Haul!
This month started with an Olivia Rodrigo concert which was absolutely incredible. Despite the fact a seagull pooed on me as I was walking in, I still loved it. I’d love to see her again in the future. A few days later it was my younger sister’s 21st birthday. We had a family party for her and I made her a big cake. It was a lovely couple of days. I just can’t believe she is 21.
After that the month became quite hectic! I’m currently in the progress of relocating and re-opening one of the libraries I manage. It has taken up so much of my time and it is something that I cannot stop thinking about. Hopefully the grand opening of the site goes well and the new space looks spectacular. Fingers crossed! Also, so much life admin is happening at the moment. Someone crashed into my parked car this month and that has caused me so much stress but it will get sorted.
I’m very ready for a nice quiet August, if possible. I think it need it!
That is it, July is over. I cannot wait to see what August holds. What has June been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!