May is almost over and this month has both dragged and flown by. I’ve been on a few days out, went to a Literary Festival and a whole lot more. Here is what happened in May!
I read 12 books throughout May. I enjoyed them all, some more than others but it has been a good reading month. I wrote a post a couple of days ago that goes into detail, with mini reviews, about what I read in May. So, be sure to check that out. Here is the shortened version of what I read in May!
- Truth Be Told by Sue Divin – ★★★★
- Heartstopper: Volume Three by Alice Oseman – ★★★★★
- Heartstopper: Volume Four by Alice Oseman – ★★★★★
- The Fake-Up by Justin Myers – ★★★
- I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston – ★★★★
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – ★★★★
- Ready or Not by Tracy Darnton – ★★★★
- Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney – ★★★★
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green – ★★★★
- Gay Club! by Simon James Green – ★★★★
- Golden Boys by Phil Stamper – ★★★★
- Cameron Battle and the Hidden Kingdoms by Jamar J. Perry – ★★★★
May has been another month full of blogging. I love creating content accorss different platforms. It keeps me busy and allows me to share my thoughts. So, I wanted to share the 5 posts that I enjoyed writing the most throughout May. Here are my top 5 posts from May!
- April Book Haul!
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – Quote
- Meet the Book Blogger Tag!
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman – Quote
- Ready or Not – Tracy Darnton
The month started with my dog spending the night with us. Since moving out nearly 2 years ago, I’ve really missed having her company every day. So, it was lovely to have her for the weekend and get some cuddles in.
It was my Grandma’s birthday this month. So, we had a family tea to celebrate and I spent her birthday with her. We had cake, did some shopping and even played on her Nintendo Switch.
I spent an afternoon out with my friend early on in the month. I’d not seen her for a while so it was lovely to catch up with her and chat about all sorts. Of course we visited a bookshop too and picked up a couple of books each.
Me and David went on a trip to Manchester this month. As we are going on holiday in June we had to pick up some essentials and some nice holiday clothes. Whilst in Manchester we found a new bakery which was incredible and just had a wonderful time.
Towards the end of the month I went to NYA Lit Fest. It was so lovely to be back at book events, listening to authors talk about their books, surrounded by bookish people and then meeting authors. It is such an amazing event and I really hope it happens again next year.
I went on a day out to Lancaster with my friends towards the end of the month too. We spent the day book shopping and seeing what books the local charity shops had. It was such a lovely day and I loved spending time with them.
It has been a lovely month that I have throughly enjoyed. I cannot wait to see what June brings!
That is it, May is over. I cannot wait to see what June holds. What has May been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!