December is almost over and so is 2021. This month has been a busy one and certainly seems to have flown by. I’ve been to the cinema, done some shopping and tried to stay safe. Here is what happened in December!
I read a total of 10 books throughout December. I enjoyed all the books I read this month too. Some of them more than others. I wrote a post a couple of days ago that goes into detail, with mini reviews, about what I read in December. So, be sure to check that out. Here is the shortened version of what I read in December!
- How We Fall Apart by Katie Zhao – ★★★★
- Aristotle and Dante Dive Into the Waters of the World by Benjamin Alire Sáenz – ★★★★
- Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid – ★★★★★
- She’s Too Pretty To Burn by Wendy Heard – ★★★
- We Can’t Keep Meeting Like This by Rachel Lynn Solomon – ★★★★
- Stay Another Day by Juno Dawson – ★★★★★
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas by Various Authors – ★★★
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren – ★★★★
- Beach Reach by Emily Henry – ★★★★
- The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas – ★★★★
This month has been another month of absolutely loving blogging. There has been a couple of posts this month that I’ve loved and I have stuck to my blogging schedule and have got lots of new ideas. So, I wanted to share the 5 posts that I enjoyed writing the most throughout December. Here are my top 5 posts from December!
- You’ve Reached Sam by Dustin Thao – Quote
- 1000th Blog Post! – Question Time With…
- Stay Another Day – Juno Dawson
- November Book Haul!
- 4 Books I Want to Read Before Christmas
I began the month by finding out my boyfriend, David, had broken his nose whilst at work. It was horrible to receive the message about it but he is fine and got on with things like it was nothing at all!
I took a trip with my sister and Mum to Manchester for some Christmas shopping and Dutch mini pancakes at the market. It was marvellous and a well needed day out.
Then, Spider-Man: No Way Home came out and I was at the cinema for 9am release day ready and waiting. I won’t spoil anything but is the most incredible film ever and I’ve since watched it again and want to watch it another time in the cinema.
Then, I spent the festive period with my family and friends and it was magical. I loved it so much and will cherish the memories forever!
December has been lovely and quite a nice end to the year despite the constant anxiety about catching COVID. 2021 hasn’t been too bad! I’m looking forward to seeing what January brings!
That is it, December is over. I cannot wait to see what January and 2022 holds. What has December been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!