February is almost over! This month seems to have flown by and quite a lot has happened. I went on some days out, went to the cinema, one of my libraries finally re-opened and I read a lot. Here is what happened in February!
I read a total of 10 books throughout February. I enjoyed some more than others, that is for sure. I wrote a post a couple of days ago that goes into detail, with mini reviews, about what I read in February. So, be sure to check that out. Here is the shortened version of what I read in February!
- Writers and Lovers by Lily King – ★★
- The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks – ★★★★
- Loveboat Reunion by Abigail Hing Wen – ★★★
- The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes – ★★★★
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang – ★★★★
- This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay – ★★★★★
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang – ★★★
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang – ★★★★
- The Last Library by Freya Sampson – ★★★★
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – ★★★★
February has been yet another month of lots of blogging. I’m still loving creating content and across a few platforms. So, I wanted to share the 5 posts that I enjoyed writing the most throughout February. Here are my top 5 posts from February!
- New Book Releases I’m Excited For! – March
- What’s On My Netgalley TBR?
- Loveboat Reunion – Abigail Hing Wen
- 5 Book to Read if You Love Euphoria!
- January Book Haul!
I started the month sorting out the final bits and pieces for one of the libraries I manage to fully re-open after building work. It was so lovely to see it full open and to see people back in the building!
So much car trouble has happened this month. My boyfriends car would not start one morning and we found it has an intermittent fault. Then towards the end of the month my car started with an issue and needed fixing. It has meant the hunt for a new car is now a priority though!
I went to go and watch Uncharted with my sister Katie and we loved it. Tom Holland is a gem of a human! It was interesting to see a video game I’ve played be made into a film too. I want more video game adaptations.
Towards the end of the month, I spend a very windy, wet day in Blackpool with my best friends. We celebrated one of their birthdays and visited the aquarium, arcades, book shops and had some fish and chips! We nearly got knocked over by the wind but it was an amazing day filled with laughs! I love them both!
I’m looking forward to seeing what March brings!
That is it, February is over. I cannot wait to see what March holds. What has February been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!