November is almost over and so is 2022. This month has absolutely flown by. It has been another busy month full of concerts, wedding planning, reading and days out. Here is what happened in November!
I read a total of 11 books throughout November and I enjoyed reading them all. I read all sorts of genres and I loved the books I read. I wrote a post a couple of days ago, that goes into detail, with mini reviews, about what I read in November. So, be sure to check that out. Here is the shortened version of what I read in November!
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas – ★★★★
- And Away… by Bob Mortimer – ★★★★★
- Mika in Real Life by Emiko Jean – ★★★★
- Funny You Should Ask by Elissa Sussman – ★★★★
- The Book That No One Wanted to Read by Richard Ayode – ★★★★
- Scattered Showers by Rainbow Rowell – ★★★★
- Dear Dolly by Dolly Alderton – ★★★★
- And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer by Fredrik Backman – ★★★★★
- Friends Like These by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez – ★★★★
- Well, That Was Unexpected by Jesse Q. Sutanto – ★★★★
- The Sunbearer Trails by Aiden Thomas – ★★★★
November has been yet another month packed full of blogging. I’m still posting every couple of days and sticking to my blog plans for the month. So, I wanted to share the 5 posts I’ve enjoyed writing the most throughout November.
- Mika in Real Life – Emiko Jean
- New Book Releases I’m Excited For – December
- Books You Should Read Next!
- Three Bookish Things Tag
- Funny You Should Ask by Elissa Sussman – Quote
I took myself on a few days out this month and they were lovely. After some stressful days, a day out, wandering round shops and just clearing my head is exactly what I need. I got started on my Christmas shopping too and I’m well on my way to sorting it all out. There were a few birthdays in my family this month, So, we celebrated them by having some lovely meals, cake and catching up. I really appreciate time with my family as it also helps to calm me down and brings a smile to my face.
Also, I sent out our Save the Dates this month for the wedding which was exciting! I was so happy with how they turned out and I can’t wait to send the invites out. We also got started on organising the venue decorating. It is all so overwhelming at the start but now we’ve got a few ideas and we are looking forward to it all happening.
Me and my Mum went to see Lizzy McAlpine in Manchester this month which was amazing. I’ve watched to see her ever since I started listening to her music a couple of years ago. She was amazing live and I would love to see her again. I have another concert planned for next month and I cannot wait.
November has been a lovely, busy but at times relaxing month. I cannot wait to see what December brings and I am looking forward to Christmas!
That is it, November is over. I cannot wait to see what December holds. What has November been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!