April is almost over and I feel like this month has completely flown by. I’ve been on a couple of days out, saw a show and a whole lot more. Here is what happened in April!
I read 10 books throughout April. Some of them I enjoyed more than other but I had a few 5 star reads this month. I wrote a post a couple of days ago that goes into detail, with mini reviews, about what I read in April. So, be sure to check that out. Here is the shortened version of what I read in April!
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro – ★★★★
- The Secret Sunshine Project by Benjamin Dean – ★★★★
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara – ★★★★
- When Our Worlds Collided by Danielle Jawando – ★★★★★
- We All Have Our Secrets by Jane Corry – ★★★★
- The No-Show by Beth O’Leary – ★★★★★
- Love, Locked Down by Beth Reekles – ★★★★
- Open Water by Caleb Azumah Nelson – ★★★★
- Vile Stars by Sera Milano – ★★★★★
- With This Kiss by Carrie Hope Fletcher – ★★★
April has been another month with lots of blogging. I’m still loving creating content on all the different platforms. So, I wanted to share the 5 posts that I enjoyed writing the most throughout April. Here are my top 5 posts from April!
- Second First Impressions – Sally Thorne
- Three Girls – Katie Clapham
- Book Buying Habits Tag!
- Heartstopper – TV Show Review
- What’s On My Netgalley TBR?
I seem to have made it a little bit of a tradition to take myself on a little bit of a shopping trip to start the month. I didn’t buy much other than a couple of books. But, it was nice to have a day to myself to wander around places.
My lovely dog came over for a couple of sleepovers this month. It was so lovely to have her for a few days. She is not normally a cuddly dog but she spent her time her as close to me as possible and it was lovely.
Me and family celebrated Easter this year with an Easter egg hunt and some lovely food. I love spending time with them, playing games and eating some amazing food.
I went to see The Addams Family musical with my sister this month which was a lot of fun. We saw it a few years back so when I found out it was back in Manchester, I had to buy tickets. It was a lot of fun and made us laugh a lot!
Our garden has been packed full of birds this month. So, I’ve spent a lot of time sitting either in the garden or the kitchen watching the birds and it has been lovely. Spending just a few minutes each day listening to them all has helped me relax a lot.
It has been a lovely month that I have throughly enjoyed. I cannot wait to see what May brings!
That is it, April is over. I cannot wait to see what May holds. What has April been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!