March has been a lovely month that has flown by. I’ve done a lot this month, including a bookish road trip, a lot of days out, wedding planning and just a lot of fun days. Here is what happened in March!
I’ve read a total of 11 books throughout March and I’ve enjoyed them all. I wrote a post a couple of days ago which is full of mini-reviews about the books I read in March. So, be sure to check that out. The ones with links are ones I’ve written full reviews of too. Here is the shortened version of what I read in March!
- Do I Know You? by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka – ★★★★
- The American Roommate Experiment by Elena Armas – ★★★★
- Friday I’m in Love by Camryn Garrett – ★★★
- Husband Material by Alexis Hall – ★★★
- James Acaster’s Classic Scrapes by James Acaster – ★★★★
- The Headmaster’s List by Melissa de la Cruz – ★★★
- Britt-Marie was Here by Fredrik Backman – ★★★★
- This Time It’s Real by Ann Liang – ★★★★
- What the World Doesn’t See by Mel Darbon – ★★★★
- Spilt Milk by Amy Beashel – ★★★★
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid – ★★★★★ (Re-Read)
March has been another month full of blogging. I’ve written quite a variety of posts this month. I’m still managing to stick to my blogging schedule which I set at the start of each month which really helps me keep organised. So, I wanted to share the top 5 posts I’ve enjoyed writing the most throughout March.
- A Bookish Road Trip
- February Book Haul!
- Happyhead – Josh Silver
- 66 Books & Road Trip Book Haul
- New Releases I’m Excited For – April
March started with a bookish road trip with friends. Me and my best friends took a road trip across the country in search of books and it was amazing. We visited 66 Books amongst a lot of other places. I’ve written a full post about the whole weekend which you can find here. It was a lovely weekend.
I started getting my wedding dress altered this month. I’m looking forward to seeing what it will look like after the alterations because I love it already and can only imagine I’ll love it even more.
Me and David had a few days off together this month which was lovely. We took a trip to Manchester which is always nice. We also visited a few nature reserves on our days off. I love just wandering around them and taking in all the nature. We saw a lot of amazing birds which was excellent. It was nice to just have a few relaxing days together, it was well needed.
We went on the search for our wedding rings whilst we were off too and think we have a little bit more of an idea now. We just have to wait for a few things and then we should be all set with them which is another thing checked off the wedding plans!
March has been such a lovely month full of days out and it was wonderful. I’m looking forward to seeing what April brings!
That is it, March is over. I cannot wait to see what April holds. What has March been like for you and what have you read? Let me know in the comments below!